August 12, 2011 § Leave a comment

This has literally been driving me insane for months now (consciously…maybe a lot longer subconsciously, but who knows). See the paneling on the door…ya, what’s it called? It is all over the Texas capital and lots of other places too. But the tours at the capital don’t tell you anything about their paneling.

HELP ME! Comment and drop me little hints or just be nice and tell me straight up because that would be wayy more convenient to be completely honest.

It kind of looks like a Tie Fighter to me. Am I the only one?

Share on Facebook


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

What’s this?

You are currently reading CAN YOU HELP ME? at .


%d bloggers like this: